Friday, August 2, 2013

I hate sitting around...

Well, let me rephrase that. I love to sit around - I just want to get out and run too. Unfortunately, looks like this week will be a lot like last with a lack of training options being available. Another reason I am so happy I have more than 200 days to train for this. Mark's work schedule has just been so crazy, and my sister came to town last night, and then it was raining cats and dogs this morning.... I know, I know, excuses. Luckily, I  think Mark and I are going to join our local Y today or next week, which will give me the ability to train if Mark is out of town or running late. I will also help me add something new to my training regimen. I know if I simply run for the next 204 days, I'm going to get burnt out. They have some great classes that I'm excited to try and incorporate into my training.

Heading to the parents for a couple days again, so I'm packing my running gear and hoping for the opportunity to run either or both days. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment